PUMP PROTECTION + LEVEL CONTROLLER
MAKES YOUR PUMP AUTOMATIC. PUMP TURNS ON AND OFF AUTOMATICALLY ACCORDING TO TANK LEVEL. LED INDICATIONS FOR TANK EMPTY, FULL, PUMP ON AND AUTO / MANUAL MODE.
FOR LEVEL SENSING MOST ADVANCE MAGNET SENSOR TECHNOLOGY IS USED WHICH IS RUST FREE, NO DANGER OF ELECTRIC SHOCK AND NO SALT DEPOSITION.
WITH DIGITAL VOLTAGE / CURRENT DISPLAY
- HIGH: When input supply voltage exceeds above SET voltage, it cuts off the mains supply to protect your PUMP. High voltage cut off level can be programmed (set) by user himself.
- LOW: When input supply goes below SET voltage, it cuts off the mains supply to protect your PUMP. Low voltage cut off level can be programmed (set) by user himself.
- OVERLOAD: It protects your pump from burning due to overload. Overload cut off level can be programmed (set) by user himself.
- CURRENT BASED DRY RUN PROTECTION: Prevents pump from running dry without water and thus burning out. Dry run off level can be programmed (set) by user himself.
- AUTO START: When supply voltage becomes normal, electric supply will be turned ON automatically.
- DELAY START TIMER: When supply voltage becomes normal, the electric supply to the output turns ON after a delay of 10 seconds, which protects the motor in case of frequent voltage fluctuations.
- AUTO STOP SIREN: In case of any fault trip condition, a buzzer will sound only for 5 seconds.
- AUTO / MANUAL SWITCH: In AUTO mode, the pump will automatically turn ON and OFF by sensing the water level in the tank, whereas in MANUAL mode pump has to be turned ON and OFF manually by push buttons only and water level in the tank will not be checked.
- RUN TIME OVER TIMER: If pump remains ON for a time greater than the programmed time, then system will trip in “RUN TIME OVER”. In this way, even in a sensor fail condition, pump will not remain ON continuously.